You can add your program events on the Community Buzz just as easily as posting any other classified ad. Follow these simple steps:
- Choose “Post an Ad”
- You’ll be taken to start an ad. Under Ad Type, select “Event”
- Select a Category: “Events”
- Select a Sub-Category “Local Events”
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can fill in your event’s details
- Give the event a Title
- Price for entrance or if there is no price, click the box to indicate it is free.
- Add Start Date and End Date. If it is a one-day event, enter the date in both fields. This tells use when the event is over.
- Add a Description. Include things like an overview of the event, who is the intended audience, activities planned, who it might benefit if appropriate. Address has its own field below so you don’t need to include it here.
- Add up to 5 images. You might add your organization’s logo or images of prior events.
- Update Contact Details. Your Account’s
contact details should come over from your account.
If your event is in a different place than your organization’s address, then change the information to show where the event is.
- Accept the Terms and conditions and Submit your listing.
Your event should be posted on Community Buzz immediately in date order. Good luck!