We are looking for an Ambitious and Energetic Automobile Salesperson. The Opportunities with endless growth and income potential. We have the job for you!
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
• Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
• Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features.
• Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price.
• Provides sales management information by completing reports.
• Continually invest in Job and product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Enhance dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Be reliable, punctual and committed to Success
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
• Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Bilingual a plus but not required.
This position is Full Time, Hours and Days Vary. We offer the following Benefits: Fantastic Pay Plan, Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Please Fax or Email Resumes to 775-738-9558 or Kevinm@rivertonmotor.com. No Walk-Ins Please