Health & Fitness Fair on March 11, 2017
Author: Lisa | Posted on: March 01, 2017
Ruby Radio and Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital present the 15th Annual Health & Fitness Fair on Saturday, March 11, 2017 at the Elko Convention Center. 9am-4pm.
This year's event will be the biggest ever, taking over two buildings at the Elko Convention Center with nearly 100 vendors:
- Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital will offer complementary blood draws for lab chemistries.
- Immunize Nevada will provide several childhood immunizations.
- Nevada Health Center's Mammovan will be on-site to conduct breast exams, provided either under insurance coverage or free as part of a grant to the Center, to increase access to cancer care in rural Nevada.
- Huntsman Cancer Center will visit from Salt Lake City and bring its Super Colon, an inflatable 20-foot long, 8-foot tall colon showing off the difference between healthy and cancerous tissue to promote awareness of Colon Cancer.
- Costco's Health & Beauty team will be onsite to share what health aids are available including hearing aids, glasses, prescriptions and sign up members.
- High Desert Imaging will offer free foot impressions to help you better understand how the pressures on your feet affect the rest of your spine and physical health.
If you would like more information about participating at the Health & Fitness Fair as an advertiser and vendor, please call Ruby Radio at (775) 777-1196.